Hermosa Beach City Hall
1315 Valley Dr, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (310) 318-0216 | hermosabeach.gov
Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce
1007 Hermosa Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (310) 376-0951 | hbchamber.net
Hermosa Beach real estate is one of the most sought-after locations in California’s gorgeous South Bay region. Even though it is one of the smallest of South Bay’s Beach cities, it is one of the most desirable. Situated on the Pacific Ocean, Hermosa Beach offers a tight-knit community feeling and access to countless activities, events, and attractions.
Whether it’s Fiesta Hermosa, the largest arts and crafts fair featuring over 300 painters, photographers, sculptors and handcrafters, or the weekly Farmer’s Market, packed with delicious fresh fruits and vegetables year-round, you will be joining a vibrant community. The neighborhood boasts two highly reputable schools
– Hermosa View and Hermosa Valley, and the Hermosa Beach Pier for the best in shopping, dining, and entertainment.
· Hermosa Beach Pier
· Beach Sports: Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, etc.
· The Strand – Beach Pedestrian Walkway & Bike Path
· The Comedy & Magic Club
· Beach House Hotel
· Valley Park
· Veterans Parkway/Greenbelt
· Hermosa Farmers Market – Every Wednesday
· Downtown Hermosa Beach – Shops & Restaurants • Live Music of Bars Downtown
· Fiesta Hermosa
· Volleycamp Hermosa Adult Volleyball Training