Manhattan Beach City Hall
1400 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (310) 802-5000 | citymb.info
Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
425 15th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (310) 545-5313 | manhattanbeachchamber.com
Manhattan Beach real estate is some of the most sought after in the country. Manhattan Beach is known for their casual beach culture, temperate weather, and thriving community life. Spanning 3.9 square miles, it offers nationally top-ranked schools, and residents that are engaged with their city, participating in numerous cultural, community, and sporting events.
If you love surfing, beach volleyball, and living by the ocean, you’ll love Manhattan Beach. With high-quality public schools close to Los Angeles and the booming tech industry in Silicon Beach, it’s easy to see why tech moguls, professional athletes, and celebrities drive the demand and real estate values for Manhattan Beach homes.
· School District in the top 1% of California
· AVP Beach Volleyball Capital Of The World
· The Strand – Beach Pedestrian Walkway & Bike Path
· Downtown Manhattan Beach – Shops & Restaurants
· Manhattan Beach Studios
· Manhattan Beach Library
· Manhattan Heights Park
· Manhattan Beach Pier – Roundhouse Aquarium • Veterans Parkway/Greenbelt
· LA County Lifeguard Program
· Beach Sports: Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, etc.
· Manhattan Beach Farmers Market – Every Tuesday
· Easy Freeway Access Leading to Downton LA & etc.
· Climate – Average Temp 70 degrees Year Round
Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Is not to be taken as a comprehensive list of all amenities within the City of Manhattan Beach. Strand Hill does not endorse the aforementioned institutions, or particular businesses, but offers this information as a courtesy for your personal use. Public availability of amenities not guaranteed.
I’m here for all your real estate needs and questions.
Have a question? Call or text me at 310-529-4292